datestampUSEWednesday, February 20, 2008

Trader Joe's Part Deux

Everyone's Trader Joe's tips are so great...I think I need more! There is nothing better than trying out someone elses' trusty favorites. They are always sure to please. If you have a favorite, will you please share? We're going to CA for Spring Break next month and I may just have to bring an extra suitcase for the goods. I'll happily bring some favorites back for anyone! Since when has grocery shopping ever been this fun?

-amr

p.s. I will share the favorites in the comments so everyone can see and share - keep them coming! I can't wait to try out some of these new products!

3 comments:

Anna Marie said...

Favorites:
Marcy - Fortune Cookie Crackers
Chris - Sesame covered cashews and lavender dry sheets
Natalie is the who turned me onto the Lacey macadamia chocolate cookies and the pineapple rings
I have many favorites - but my ultimate favorite is the organic chocolate soy milk (heaven in a bottle)
Oh and Jane loves the double chocolate chip cookies.

Kari said...

I'll be watching the list since I'm a TJ virgin ;) I might just have to run up there sometime next week!! I know Grammy loves the black Australian licorice!

Kasey said...

I am a TJ suitcase packin' veteran! They have, hands down, the best nuts. I load up on walnuts and toasted slivered almonds, then store them in the freezer so they stay fresh. They also have an all natural version of Oreos called 'Joe Joes' that are favorites of every child I know.