datestampUSEMonday, February 25, 2008

Boy's Night Out


Max had his very first sleepover this weekend at Grammy and Paca's new Utah house with his 4 cousins - Russell, Zach, Andrew, and Daniel. He was so excited to pack his Thomas rolling bag that he got for Christmas. He filled it with his coolest pajamas and toys. The girls didn't get to go because it was "boys only" and honestly I think Max thought he had died and gone to heaven with all those little men running around. I wasn't around to witness any of it, but reports have it that he just integrated himself right into the middle of those brothers and thought he was one of them. Apparently he didn't even ask about me until 2:00 p.m. the next day! :( Thanks Grammy and Paca and Ryan and Rachelle for a fun weekend. Can't wait to see you all again!

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

Completely, totally UNFAIR!!!! Wish we could have been there (although me and most of my family obviously wouldn't have been invited to the sleepover)! The girls and I could have hung out with you and the girlies while the boys played with Grammy and Paca!!

Unknown said...

So cute! We haven't tried a sleep over yet. I am sure that Brice would not even notice I wasn't there. :)