datestampUSEFriday, February 8, 2008

That's a wrap

I must admit that we never entered the Harry Potter craze (no boos or hisses, please). But one day last fall when Kalli was home sick from school, she picked up The Sorcerer's Stone and finished it in a matter of days. Between her school work, her required reading, skiing, dancing, piano practicing, soccer (and on and on) she has been faithfully reading each of the 7 volumes. She just finished the final book last night. I'm so proud of her - quite an accomplishment to read 7 volumes in 5 months.

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow ... that is impressive! For sure that is more books than I have read in the past YEAR! I've still only read the first HP book!! Way to go, Kalli - Aunt Kari is uber proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

Kalli you take after some one I know. Good for you oxoxox grandma