datestampUSESunday, February 17, 2008

Non-Essential Must Have

Last night we went to dinner for our anniversary. I surprised Bryce by bringing a smattering of questions from "Table Topics" to fuel our dinner conversation. We had such a memorable time discussing such questions as:

What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
If you had one day a week do to anything, what would you do?
How do you know if you can trust someone?
What did you do last year that would never do this year?
What is your idea of a good surprise?

I highly recommend these jam packed little transparent cubes of conversation.

Good Food+Good Conversation with your honey = Perfect Night Out

-amr

(They come in a variety of editions: Family, Couples, Girls Night Out, Book Club and I'm sure there's more that I don't know about).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea. I just bought the girl's night out and the couples. Should make for a lot of fun!

Kari said...

Those sound fantastic ... never heard of them before!! I'll definitely have to look into them :) Glad to hear you had a wonderful night out! So sorry to hear about sweet Kalli being to sick!!!! I'm happy to know you caught things "just in time" to keep her out of the hospital and am thrilled to hear she is doing well on the antibiotics - give her a hug from us!!