datestampUSEMonday, February 4, 2008

A Thousand Miles




Kalli and I had some fun one on one time on Saturday. She tagged along while I ran some errands. (And of course it always pays off to go shopping with mom - she ended up with a new jacket!) As we were zooming from here to there, she decided we needed some theme music and she was going to compose a "girls shopping playlist" on her iPod for next time. (She absolutely inherited her love of music from both her dad and I.) Her first choice of songs was this one by Vanessa Carlton. They've been stretching to it during her dance class and she just loves it - especially the piano part.

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love it!! Sounds like the perfect song to start your shopping playlist! Love that cute Kalli is such a techie ... I don't even make playlists! Then again our iTunes has been super screwed up for months and just when I thought I had remedied our problem it's not fixed! Steve hasn't even bothered to open his iPod Touch that I got him for Christmas until we can figure out the iTunes mess!