datestampUSEThursday, February 14, 2008

I have Good New and Bad News

The Bad News Always First:
Josie and I spent all evening yesterday at the Salt Lake International Airport. We were supposed to fly down to St. George to spend a couple of days with my parents before Bryce brought the rest of the kids down on Friday after school for the 3-day weekend. After my flight was delayed "indefinitely" (due to this crazy winter weather), I decided to cancel altogether. Josie and I were not about to wait it out all night in the airport. An exhausting day preparing for a trip turned into an exhausting night waiting for a trip that never ended up happening. So here I sit, in cold and snowy SLC with my fireplace roaring when I should be down in St. George. That's the bad news.

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm sorry your weekend got cut shorter than you planned! Here's hoping you still get a few days of pampering from your parents over the long weekend :)