datestampUSEThursday, February 7, 2008

Green with stripes and polka dots and envy

Bryce was at Etsy Headquarters in NYC today meeting with their CEO. This would have been a highlight for me if I had been able to go on this trip with him. Etsy is truly one of my favorite websites. It is so inspiring to see all the talent, creativity and ideas shared in a common space. This photo is of a wall flanked thousands of their seller's pictures. Maybe someday my picture will be on that wall...(I think I'd better stick to Ebay for right now)

-amr

2 comments:

Kari said...

Sounds like a cool meeting! I was wondering why you were starting with Ebay and not Etsy ... you could sell SO MANY of your creative and crafty goods there! What are you selling on Ebay? Have you listed your first item?

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me with Etsy??? You have uncovered a WHOLE new world for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)