datestampUSEThursday, February 14, 2008

The Good News

I did have a hero in this whole catastrophe and that was my nephew Renn. He was the one who took me TO the airport. (*Sidenote: Bryce was stuck at the Oakland airport and eventually just had to get a room at a nearby hotel to wait out the storm - he should be home sometime before lunch today.) Renn stayed with my kids while I was AT the airport and then came to pick me up FROM the airport. He was heaven sent last night. And just a little plug - he's single, 23, tall, blond and handsome. If you would like more details, please contact me :-) So, he eventually went back home last night and I ended the day right where I began - in my bed, under the covers, and utterly exhausted.

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Ah, the absolute hero ... sounds like the perfect guy!! The perfect catch, too :) Too bad all of my friends are way too old for him - maybe I can find a sibling of a friend. I'll keep my ears open ;)