datestampUSEThursday, February 14, 2008

More Good News



*If you're just looking at this, first scroll down to "I have Good News and Bad News" and read in order.

It's Valentines Day! The next phase of my good news is that I got to wake my kids up with a kiss and wish them a Happy Valentines Day. They were startled and thrilled to see me (which is always a treat) and I swear they think I planned to pull off this great Valentine Surprise all along just for them. I was able to get the girls ready for school today and see them off with their cute heart shirts on, and their valentines and boxes in tow. Kalli was ever so relieved I was here to do her hair - apparently she'd been quite worried about how she was going to "make it work" on her own this morning. So in the spirit of "accentuating the positive," I'm going to do my best to have a great day here, and not wish I was being pampered by my parents in St. George. Happy Valentines to all...

-amr

P.S. Here's a look at some of our valentines and the girls' valentine boxes.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh, I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! The girls' buckets and cards are darling :) I saw on Kalli's Flickr pictures that she said she didn't get to use hers because she is sick. Hope she gets better soon!!! I'm glad you got to give a fun surprise to the girls this morning and that Kalli wasn't left to fend for herself in the hair department ;) {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you all!!