datestampUSETuesday, February 12, 2008

Today

Today is my one month blogging anniversary - does that make it a blogiversary? Either way, it has been such an exciting creative outlet, not to mention a true challenge in attempt to capture my life in words and images. I have reconnected with old friends, found some new ones, and kept a journal of it all along the way. If you are tinkering around with the idea of starting a blog - please do so! I know for a fact ALL my friends and family would make terrific bloggers. It is so much fun and genuinely rewarding. Why else you would bake a delicious tart - then proceed to make every salivating member of your family wait so you can find the right light to take a picture of it? Ha! It sounds even more bizarre when I write it, but its true! Thanks to everyone who has commented and e-mailed me. I love to read everything you have to say - and if you are a lurker (no need to be ashamed :-) - I was once one too!) please post a comment and let me know you've visited. A happy day to all...

-amr


3 comments:

Kari said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! What a wonderful month is has been :) So glad you started the blogging addiction - which can only be fed by blogging and blog surfing!! Thanks for always checking mine and commenting ... isn't it fun to know people are reading?! I love that part (even though I blog for myself, right?)!!

Unknown said...

What an enjoyable month it has been. Thanks to you, I have one coming up, also. I LOVE reading yours, and I have many friends who are already addicted to yours, as well. Have a Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

I am super proud of you for doing this. I know it is way beyond me but I sure have enjoyed reading yours and seeing the pictures. oxoxo mom