datestampUSESaturday, February 2, 2008

Spoon Me


After a couple of toasty hours inside with our fireplace roaring and the sun shining in through our windows, the warmth and the rays got to us and we almost thought it was summer. We decided to take an afternoon outing down to Spoon Me, SLC's newest frozen yogurt shop. I have to admit - it was a bit too cold to really savor the froyo, so we shivered while we forced it down. It was tasty though, and I can't wait to go back this summer. The yogurt is tart and natural tasting (dad, you would love it) and would be incredible with strawberries, bananas, and granola. Perfect post-pool stop I think. (Check out my silly kids here.)

-amr

(Image credit to YHO)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sounds so tasty!! I'd love to sneak out of my germ infested house for a yummy treat right now!!!