datestampUSETuesday, February 19, 2008

My Favorite Grocery Store

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To my ever agreeable in-laws who repeatedly fill my requests for Trader Joe's products. They make the journey from California to Utah several times a year and never fail to make me giddy over the TJ goodies! (We are not lucky enough in Utah to be blessed with a TJ Store.) This time they brought dried pineapple, chocolate cupcakes (of course!), and macadamia cookies. Hooray for Trader Joe's - and hooray for Grammy and Paca!

-amr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Trader Joe's. My sister lived in Portland for a while, and I dream of going now. I love the little fortune cookie type cracker things. Did that make any sense??? I would just like to have any type of whole foods store. I doubt Casper will ever get one of those. :( Happy you got your treats!

Kari said...

Guess I need to take advantage of having one about 20 minutes from me. I am ashamed to say I've never been but know my mom buys lots of goodies from there. Apparently I need to get a shopping list from you before I head out for my first shopping trip :)