datestampUSEFriday, February 22, 2008

Behind the Lens


Our entire married life I have been behind the camera lens. Not that I mind, because I really love the perspective I can express from taking a photograph that is completely my point of view. However, because I am the photographer (amateur at best) I am often excluded from the pictures. So this morning I grabbed my camera (right by my bed) and took a couple of shots while Josie and I were in the midst of our morning cuddling ritual. The quality isn't fabulous because the lighting was poor and I was holding the camera above us. Yet, I feel they capture the serenity of these moments with baby J that I never want to forget.

-amr

3 comments:

Kari said...

I know all about not being in many pictures ... it's the story of my life!! Your photos are gorgeous - especially for taking them yourself :) I wish I thought of that more often! And you are WAY beyond amateur ... I'd love to get some tips this summer!!

Anonymous said...

Anna Marie I need to learn how to put my name instead of anonymous. Those pictures are REALLY good. But then I am the mother!!!oxoxo

Anonymous said...

One of your most ardent fans put me on to your blog. very clever!!
Pakrat..