datestampUSEFriday, January 9, 2009

Breakfast Party

Remember these cute little boxes from Josie's 1st birthday party? Well, my friend Natalie has come up with another great use for them. She is having a birthday party for her 6 year old daughter and is going to have a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme. She is using this cute little blue box for the invitation complete with a ring pop inside. Since the crowd is a little young to appreciate the full "movie theme" of the party - she is emphasizing the "breakfast" portion and having the girls come in the morning in their jammies for a pancake stack cake and games. Oh my goodie, doesn't that sound like so much fun? If you want to do something similar, I found these sweet little boxes in the bride/wedding aisle at my local Michaels craft store and I've managed to find tons of creative uses for them. If Natalie will let me, I might just steal this idea for Kalli's next birthday party. Too fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, you are hired! It was all my mom could do to have a party at Skate Away with a cake provided. Mine is March 10th in case you want to do the little blue box for a friend. :)

Kari said...

Sounds like a fabulous party idea!!! I'd love to know more about the details :)