datestampUSEWednesday, January 7, 2009

Juicy

Does your family use nicknames? Do you have a nickname? If not, come on over and by the end of your visit we'll have one for you. We are chalk full of them and I'm not quite sure why. Someone does something or looks like something or sounds like something...and it begins. Then it morphs and morphs until it finally rolls off the tongue and the nickname is born. Here are just a few that float around our house.

  • HB or often just H
  • Kaje (pronounced cage), Kajey, Kal J,
  • Schmood or Schmoody, Ella Bella, Elsa Belsa
  • Bug, Bugger, BugMan, or Buggy
  • Bunny, J Faye, Faye Faye, Bunny Faye, Baby J, Fayebles
p.s. This picture reminded me of why one of her nicknames is Juicy - just look at those lips.

3 comments:

Hart Family said...

So gorgeous! And would you believe, she and I are nickname twins, as I have forever been Kage to those who knew me when my initials were KJ!

Unknown said...

Wow...I want those lips! That is funny because Brian's step-mom's nickname is Juicy, Grandma Juice, Juice... When I was pregnant with Brice, my brother-in-law made reference to the "Juicy" couture sweats she was wearing. It has stuck ever since. :)

Kari said...

We've got a few around our place ... B, B-tay, Twan, Ashtwan, Cookie, Coug, Gar ... nothing too interesting ;)