datestampUSEThursday, January 29, 2009

Pop! Pop!

I finally found a reason to break out the Bakerella and go for it! It wasn't easy or
breezy (and I need an army of cleaning ladies to bail me out of the aftermath),
but oh my goodie - aren't they cute?

This one ate the top off first and savored each and every bite.

She licked right down to the chocolaty center.

Always a photo op with this one.


And the baby bunny of the bunch thought it was so tasty,
she just had to take a moment to savor.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Martha, move over...there is something way sassier coming in! You are amazing! Not only the ideas, but the time and patience to follow through. You are my true idol! Love the pics, too! :)

Hart Family said...

To think that I was "this" close to winning those tonight!!! Seeing pics of your kids savor them is a sweet consolation. You truly stole the show with those!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so good looking and the pictures of the kids eating them is priceless. If I did not know where you came from I would sure wonder. What a talent!!! Must have gotten it from your father. oxoxoxo

Kari said...

I clearly need to get your pointers ... mine turned out so ugly!!!