datestampUSEFriday, January 16, 2009

More Recipe Chit Chat

Thank you Angela for suggesting Tastebook! What a fun website to peruse and although I haven't spent a significant amount of time on it - it looks like it can access recipes from many food websites (like Epicurious and All Recipes). I love all the personalization options.

I'm still on the hunt for a website dedicated to those of us who don't mind getting flour and sugar between our keys (right Kasey?) and have no plans of printing recipes off - just storing them (and most importantly, easily formatting them) in order to cook straight from the laptop. I'll keep searching and cooking and in the mean time, cursing my recipe book that is overflowing with recipe print-offs. Maybe I need to get on that "organize recipes" resolutions a little sooner than later.

2 comments:

Cece Girl said...

This site looks so cool...I've never been on it, but now I'm excited to check it out. Thanks!

Kari said...

I'll have to check it out ... while I get online to recipe surf :) You've inspired me (yet again)!!