datestampUSEMonday, January 5, 2009

Projects Not accomplished Last Year...

OK, so despite my previous eager beaver post about resolutions - there are several from last year (and probably the years before) that I dread. Here are a few:
1. Transfer home movie videos to dvds so we can actually watch some next Christmas!
2. Figure out what to do with those boxes and boxes of pictures
3. Have some cabinets made for my laundry/craft room and resolve to keep it disaster free.
4. Get creative and use what materials I have for projects instead of purchasing more.
5. Buy Less and Consume less!

I'm probably going to regret publishing these...oh the accountability.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Ah, but to look back at the things you DID accomplish amazes me!!!! I shouldn't even start to list the things that went undone around here ;)