datestampUSESaturday, January 24, 2009

Pathetic

Went out on a hot date last night...with myself. Mostly just wanted to avoid making dinner and bedtime (what can I say, it was a LONG week.) So around 5:30 Bryce lovingly nudged me out the door. I found myself a little tired, a little sick (anyone else have this nasty cold?) wandering in Trolley Square. What did I find to set my heart a'flutterin'? Not a zchuzzy piece a jewelry or a fab new pair of shoes. No, it was these GORGEOUS color coordinated cleaning supplies at Restoration Hardware. I think I've sunk to a new low.

3 comments:

Hart Family said...

Sorry you're in a funk, but glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets her jollies off of good soap. Did you happen to see all the soap and cleaning products on sale at Williams-Sonoma? I'm telling you, smelling good is half the battle!

Cece Girl said...

I think I must be pathetic too...because I love them. xoxo

Kari said...

You are FAR from pathetic, my dear ....