datestampUSETuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Morning Watch

One of my favorite little moments in the day is right after we've sent the girls off to school in the morning. (And its not because I'm down from four to two children...although that helps tremendously with the noise level :) Josie and I stand at the door and wave goodbye and then I shut the door. Then, without fail, Josie toddles over to the window to watch them walk away until they are out of sight. Sometimes she knocks on the window, sometimes she just watches. I haven't told the girls she does this because I know they would turn their attention to the window making coochie coo faces and the natural sweetness of the moment would disappear. So it remains Josie and I's secret little indulgence each morning - we watch our girls walk all the way to school, and they don't even know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good picture!!! And what a good thing to do and make memories for sisters. xoxoxo

Kari said...

Love this picture!! Cougar loves to stare out the window, too, and I just love watching him. Need to grab my camera next time :)