datestampUSETuesday, January 6, 2009

Wheely Bug

This has been a new favorite method of transportation around the house - though I've finally had to forbid everyone older than 3 to stop playing with it, so the one who it was intended for might have a turn. I first spied these at Babinskis when I went to buy a baby gift for one of Bryce's colleagues. You should see the mph on this baby on the hickory floors. We're bound to send somebody to emergency room one of these days...but until then its full speed ahead!

4 comments:

Kari said...

We don't have one of those (which is COMPLETELY adorable, btw) but we do have a Wiggle Car which I thought was a SUPER ridiculous gift when Steve's parents gave it to us a few years ago but it is the HIT of the neighborhood and I have found Cougar in the garage riding it more than once!

Hart Family said...

How cute is that? I can just imagine Josie freewheeling in that, with the wind blowing through her hair!

Cece Girl said...

Oh my goodness...Lucy got the ladybug Wheely for Christmas...now if I could just keep the other kids off of it...she might be able to ride it!

WheelyBugs said...

Wheelybugs are so cute, ever since my friend told me about them, I've been counting the days until our little Jonny starts walking so we can buy one for him. I haven't quite decided which one to get yet but I'm keen on the lion one!