datestampUSEFriday, August 15, 2008

The Party

Of course, we had to throw a pretty party for our pretty baby. All in soft baby blues and pinks; inspiration came from none other than the cupcake shop itself. Once I saw this beautiful blue cupcake named the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" the ideas came flowing. Kalli put together the sweet little Tiffany blue boxes that we filled with pretty candy at each setting. We served my favorite party drink - Jones Soda. I love them because they come in a wide array unusual colors (and don't taste too bad either:) And speaking of taste, the cupcakes - oh my! They were so delicious. Some of the best I've ever tasted. Can't wait to share the pictures of baby J enjoying her first.

-amr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing. In your "spare" time, you should become a party/event planner! :)

Kari said...

Beyond perfect ... I agree with Marcy - oh, and throw in a bit of photographer to boot!