datestampUSEMonday, January 12, 2009

Guess who's celebrating today?

Not Bryce, not Kal, El, Max or Baby J. Not me either! It's my blog! My sweet little spot on the web is one year old today. I'm just giddy that this little project of mine is still up and running. What a treat it is to share bits and pieces of my life with you. Whether I know you personally or not, I hope you've enjoyed my little contribution to the blogosphere and to celebrate I'm going to giveaway one of my favorite accessories of the year...I hope you'll stay tuned!

3 comments:

Hart Family said...

Congrats on the one year blogaversary. It is such a treat to read your blog every day. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I have TOTALLY enjoyed your contributions! You have a serious knack for it! Congratulations! :)

Kari said...

Did I SERIOUSLY miss this?!?!?!! I've been here from the very start, commenting on virtually EVERY post and then I have to take a forced blogging hiatus and I miss your blogaversary ... it's just not right!!!