datestampUSEThursday, August 28, 2008

Ta Da!

Well it looks as if many of you got a peek at the new look even before I did! Isn't it JOLLY? You may be thinking, now why would she say jolly? And that my friends is because I am in jolly old England on holiday with my lovely hubby; hence my delay of this post.

But I am as happy to announce here as I would be anywhere that Show and Tell is now officially "Melt by amr." You can still find me at bamroberts.blogspot.com (though that will soon be changing as well). Why Melt? Because everything I post on this blog is something that I love (or like) or wish for (or wish on)...in essence, it all makes my heart melt and it makes my heart melt to share it all with you.

Come along and melt with me.

xoxo

-amr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it!!! You are so classy and fashionable. I hope you have a wonderful "holiday", and I hope you are taking many pictures to post at a later date! :)

Kari said...

It's gorgeous!! Clean and sophisticated just like you :) Really love it! Did you design and install by yourself? I'm beyond impressed!