datestampUSETuesday, August 5, 2008

Right Around the Corner

Three weeks from today to be exact. (Not that I'm counting or anything:) All three little Roberts who attend school are actually getting quite excited. You remember how it is...back to school shopping, pencil cases, new shoes, glue sticks... During some of our back to school preparations, I came across this great article in my file folder on volunteering. It's such a great resource full of tips from successful classroom parents and volunteers.

-amr

p.s. I'll add one more tip of my own. I took loads of pictures at school last year with my iPhone which has a really decent little camera. When I found out who was on the yearbook committee, I began e-mailing them to her as soon as the event was over straight from my phone - wa la! I was done before the call even came out for photo contributions.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Thanks for the great article! We are 3 days in now and seem to be running pretty smoothly :) Even scrapped and posted a layout the same day!!