datestampUSEFriday, August 22, 2008

The Sweet Shoppe


Welcome to The Sweet Shoppe. The kids and I spent the day baking and they set up "shoppe" outside the house last evening. Many of our friends and neighbors and even some passerbys stopped by for some dessert. What a project it was (for all of us:) but they had so much fun and even made some money for their piggy banks. We had such a good time, I think we'll do it again in the fall. Pumpkin cookies, spice cupcakes, apple cider bars...the menu is already coming together. Hope you can make it!

-amr

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love the ice cream cupcakes. Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Would I have liked to drive by and seen Max and the girls and of course stopped to purchase. Cute name!!!! xoxoxox

Kari said...

I love it! Kalli should have made those darling pink lemonade cupcakes - my girls are still dying to make some after our fun visit :) Will have to put that on the list! Too bad no one drives down our street ... my kiddos are begging to have a store! Then again I think that excitement would die after about 15 minutes sitting in the 107 degree heat ;)

Cece Girl said...

So cute...you have to tell me how you get the checkerboard effect with your pics. I LOVE it! And can hardly wait for your "mom day" on Tues! Hooray for school.

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

AM~
Loving the kids store... Had I been driving down your street, I definitely would have stopped. Those goodies make me hungry :) You are such a cute mama

Deb :)