datestampUSEFriday, August 15, 2008

Josie Faye Birthday

One year ago today I met my baby girl. Because of her my life is so much richer. Because of her, what I do seems more important. She is a sparkle, a twinkle, a gem. I marvel at how after knowing her for only hours, we couldn't comprehend how we'd ever lived and loved without her. I adore how she transformed our little party of five to a boisterous bash of six. I am utterly smitten and savor every moment. Josie Faye, you are a wonder. Happy Birthday.

-love, mama



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You brought tears to my eyes...you have such an amazing way with words! Happy Birthday, Josie! :)

Kari said...

I think I'm going to cry (which for me is a VERY big thing) ... the journaling, the photo - EXQUISITE!!!! Happy Birthday, sweet Josie!! We are so glad to have met you and loved on you :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. thanks for sharing oxoxox