datestampUSEWednesday, August 6, 2008

Hi There Hair!

I'm not exaggerating when I say we ADORE hair accessories. With four girls living under one roof you can imagine the baskets, bags, and caddies of ribbons and headbands that are stashed under our bathroom sinks. Sadly, I would say we average losing about one per week which is why I'm always on the lookout for new and most importantly INEXPENSIVE replacements. This lovely blossom clip is only $2.80 from Forever 21. In fact, I was quite impressed with their assortment of hair goods. Who would have thought? Just thought I'd pass it along...

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Now this is a fantastic tip for me ... I can't begin to count the number of hair goodies we have lost in our house! Will have to check them out next time I'm at the mall :)