datestampUSEMonday, August 4, 2008

First teaser...

Blogging, I'm learning, is an evolution.

First, you have to decide if it's for you.

Next, you have to commit.

Then, you have do to it. (Post, that is.) Over and over and over...and enjoy it.

Well, after eight screaming fast months, I'm hooked and excited to take my little corner of the blogosphere to the next level There are lots of things I like about my blog and lots of things, how do I say...not so much. So, I'm beyond excited to share that Show and Tell is under going some major construction. Lots of changes are a' brewing and I can't wait to share, but for now I'm exercising some serious patience and restraint. In the mean time, I'll be playing around with some picture sizes and resolutions, sidebar content, and post dating (I'll link if you're interested, mom:) Come along for the ride. It might not be pretty, so be patient. But I think the end result will be worth it.


-amr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I want to be linked. oxoxo

Kari said...

Oh, I can only imagine what you're up to!!! I'm just hoping to give mine a little face lift and clean things up a bit in the next week or two. I can't wait to see what that brain of yours comes up with!!