datestampUSEMonday, August 4, 2008

Pianist Numero Tres


Ella has started piano lessons this summer and *WOW* our house has never sounded so lovely :) I AM impressed how quickly she's catching on and her enthusiasm is contagious. You can bet I'm redirecting some of that enthusiasm in Kalli's direction (she's been playing for three years and isn't quite so excited to practice.) Combine these two budding pianists with my new church calling as primary music chorister and you'd think we were practicing to be the next VonTrapp family singers. I'm quite sure if you stay tuned long enough you'll be privileged to hear her first recital piece.

-amr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Ella for starting piano and I know she will never tire of practicing. I will look forward to many recitals. oxoxox grandma

Kari said...

Hooray for Ella! One of my most favorite things is when the girls' teacher has them learn a duet together. They've learned 4 or 5 and it is such a fun way for me to practice with them as they are learning their separate parts (so they can hear what it is "supposed" to sound like) and I love watching them learn to communicate with each other through music!! And congrats on your new calling ... it's one I've had more than once and it is fun and very challenging - you'll be PERFECT!!