datestampUSEThursday, August 21, 2008

Signs of a Good Summer

What a summer we've had. I feel as if we've crammed a years worth of fun into just three months. I have been playing catch-up on iPhoto for the last couple of days and still have pictures from Bear Lake, our trip to Cody, and the 24th of July to post before the summer is over. However, I had a bunch of cute pictures that didn't fit into any better category than old fashioned summertime fun. Click on the mosaic to see a nice full-size image (a new trick I've finally learned). Enjoy!

-amr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like a new picture of Josie and Max for my wall. The one of Max looking tough and one of the ones of Josie in this group. Wow what good pidtures!!! oxoxox

Kari said...

It absolutely looks like summer!!! I've got a lot of catching up to do, too :)