datestampUSEMonday, August 18, 2008

I Share because I Care :)




It's my last party post I swear. I was just so excited about how great these paper stars turned out, I wanted to share the template I found on a wonderful blog just last week. Simple little decorations that are inexpensive AND easy to assemble absolutely make my heart pitter patter. We copied the template onto 12x12 Amy Butler scrapbook paper and just followed the simple mountain and valley fold directions and wa la! We hung them from Josie's highchair, from our "happy birthday" banner, and from all the windows. Hope you can find a fun excuse to make some too.

-amr

2 comments:

jess said...

Wow...those stars look great along with the photos! Thanks so much for the link. :o)

Kari said...

They are adorable!! I love a great pattern for a crafty - especially a *FREE* one :)