datestampUSETuesday, August 5, 2008

Ch Ch Ch Changes...

Are you noticing any? There are a few hints of what is to come here and there. One of which is the adding of new blogs to my blogroll. Of course, the connection to old friends is one of the many perks of blogging. I've added a childhood friend, two families from our Provo days, and one of my nieces along with several favorites that you can link to. Stay tuned...there's more to come.

-amr

p.s. How much do you love this candy table, Amanda? The image is from Martha. You've all got to check out what they're doing. These ideas are making me itch for the fall!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Can't wait to see all of the changes ... just glad to see I'm still on the blog roll (even if I am the slackingest blogger around)!!

Chris said...

This type of candy table is exactly what my friend did at her daughter's wedding over the fourth of July. The candy was in her daughter's colors and displayed beautifully. There were also bags for wedding guests to fill as a thank you for coming. Absolutely darling, absolutely Martha!