datestampUSESaturday, April 5, 2008

Up to my ears...



My niece's wedding is one week from today...and hooray! I am nearly done with the eight necklaces for her bridal party. Thanks to the Gem Faire, I was able to pick up some gorgeous turquoise blue gems and pearls to coordinate with her wedding colors. I think they are coming along quite nicely, although I am anxious for Natalie (a.k.a. expert jeweler and dear friend) to come help me with some fine tuning. Congratulations Aly! We are so excited for you - and major props to my sister Jana who's idea it was to present necklaces to the bridal party in place of flowers. What a unique and wonderfully personal addition to the wedding. I might have to steal that idea someday down the road...waaaaayyyy down the road.

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Been missing your blog with my crazy life ... glad to know you continue to be ever faithful ;) Hoping to post tonight (after I finish my assignment for my digiscrap class). Your gems are gorgeous!! Love the starfish ... I've been eyeing the silver Elsa Peretti starfish pendant from Tiffany's for my trip to Hawaii ... perhaps the perfect reward to myself for finishing this darn triathlon!!!