datestampUSEThursday, April 17, 2008

Cuisine Quest


* Image via Salt Lake Tribune

I am so excited about yesterday's cuisine quest in the Salt Lake Tribune. They gave the recipe for Paradise Bakery's sugar cookie. It is a frostingless (is that a word?) supple cookie that is somewhere in between a sugar cookie and shortbread. I can't wait to try it out this weekend. I already went and purchased the cake flour yesterday - it comes in a box so it's a little tricky to find. I'm providing the link to the recipe here for anyone who wants it.

-amr

p.s. How is it that those newspaper editors can let cake "flower" slip by in the title - that kills me.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Um, yeah ... a staple in our house!! I've actually got a Paradise lunch planned for tomorrow afternoon to reward myself for the hard training and completion of my triathlon!! Definitely one of my all time fave places to eat - and there is always a sugar cookie (or lemon zester, or ginger molasses ....) on my order :) Let me know how they turn out - I've gotta get me some cake FLOWER!!

Kasey said...

Thanks for posting this. Kari introduced me to Paradise Bakery & Cafe last month and their cookies are delish. I'm going to get some cake FLOWER and try these for a girls' night I'm hosting next week.

I wonder if I just added lemon zest if they'd turn into lemon zesters...