datestampUSETuesday, April 8, 2008

Josie Faye

I haven't recently posted a picture of Josie and thought this one turned out mighty cute. Can you tell she is my serious baby? The one most likely to get a grin is her big sister Ella is who is willing to do just about anything for a smile. At nearly 8 months, Josie is wiggling all over the floor (but not crawling or sitting), loving her johnny jump up, and devouring solids twice a day. We absolutely love everything about her - (ok, except for those measly forty minute naps). Max loves when I bring her into his room so she can watch him play on his new Hot Wheels loopty loop. They are quite the little playmates. He just asked today if he could draw a mustache on her...to which I gave him my standard answer, "maybe later." Soon I realized what I partially agreed to. Yikes! So if you see him with marker in hand....

-amr

3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, she's gorgeous and I just can't wait to see her in person this summer ... just before she turns 1!!! How can it be that our babies are growing up so fast?!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely stunning! You and Bryce make beautiful children! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.