datestampUSESaturday, April 26, 2008

Check

I am an organizer. When I was growing up, my mom used to send me to my room to clean it and it would take me ALL day long because the entire room - down to every drawer, every corner, under the bed, and every shelf in the closet was included in the clean. Truth be known, organizing a drawer gives me great thrill. It is a personal trait that is a little quirky, but I've learned to embrace - although it makes me a bit neurotic at times. That being said, some projects are still completely overwhelming and thus procrastinated. Which leads me to my "Project of the Month". Today I completed a project so big it was dubbed a "Project of the Month" in my New Years Resolutions: Organizing the piles and piles of my kids clothes that are too small into bins to be stored in the garage. Funny enough, with Bryce's help, the project took less than an hour. Hooray! Wish I had taken some before and after pictures to share.

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Love getting that job done!! I just finished gutting my own closet and got rid of 2 big garbage bags! I really need to go through things more often ;)