datestampUSEMonday, April 7, 2008

Spotlight

I have the most talented and creative friends and sadly, they are NOT bloggers. So, I've decided to start sharing their ideas and talents in an occasional spotlight post and hope and pray one day I can convince them to join me in the blogosphere. Today's spotlight is on Natalie who is a chef, baker, jeweler, and soul sister-extraordinaire. What's amazing about Nat is she has 5 kids and makes life look enjoyable, stylish, and easy breezy. For instance, many moms would run to Costco and buy a sheetcake for their child's birthday (guilty as charged) - but not Natalie. Here is her latest masterpiece. Her secret? Using fruit roll-ups as a kid-friendly fondant replacement to give her cakes some exciting color and design. Oh how very Natalie!

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

Now I'm feeling bad about the fact I was just thinking I need to order a cake for Cougar's birthday on Sunday!!! The fruit rollups are genius! Surely you will convince these girls into the blogosphere ... look at you now ;)