datestampUSEThursday, April 17, 2008

Red Butte Gardens with the First Grade


Last Thursday (I can't believe its been a week already!) I went along with the first graders to Red Butte Gardens, a favorite spot among Salt Lakers for some pure and natural satisfaction. I had a great time accompanying my sweet Ella and her classmates on a one mile hike while we learned about the various plants and animals that occupy the gardens. Now, if we can just get that snow to stop flying and those plants to peek their heads out of the ground again...

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love going on field trips!! I've gotten to go on several this year and have been horrible about posting pics!! Perhaps I'll have to do a field trip post (or ANY post for that matter) soon! Can't wait to have a few minutes to myself after this week to catch up on my blog and my digiscrap class! Now that stake leadership training meeting is over and the race will be done tomorrow I'm hoping to find that time next week ... after I wake up from my coma ;)