datestampUSEMonday, April 21, 2008

Current Crush

Did anyone see these last week on Martha? Oh, I was so excited for the tutorial on how to make them because at any boutique I've been to they are super spendy. My girls would just love to play around in these (Kalli may be a little old at 10, but I know she would throw it on with a pair of these and work it girl!) Unfortunately the tutorial was way beyond my sewing abilities so I'm only hoping for someone to feel sorry for me and offer up their services...
*wink wink*

-amr

p.s. If you don't want to make them, my favorite ready-to-wear ones can be found here.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Have you found anyone to make them for you yet? I'd LOVE to get my hands on some for my girls, too! I've got a friend who took the most adorable photos of her girls at a park with those types of skirts on (and denim jackets) and they were ADORABLE!!!!