datestampUSETuesday, April 15, 2008

Here we go again...

*Image via hgtv.com

I find myself to be a person that lives my life in phases - in and out of things so quickly that sometimes even I can't keep up with myself. I haven't watched HGTV for years, but lately I've been tuning in at 9:30 or 10:00 p.m. before bed to see what house is worth what or who has curb appeal and who doesn't. I am finding a direct correlation between my personal house projects and HGTV. If I'm smack in the middle of a project (currently our garage, front porch, and exterior re-design), I find myself wanting to tune in just to see others living through the same torment of seemingly endless decisions. (Thank goodness for an architect with good taste and a genuine love for our historic neighborhood.) So here's to another spring full of home improvement projects. May it pass by me quickly and painlessly and may it someday come to an end.


-amr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see more (any) pictures of your house. You have such great taste! I want to be a part of your redesign! We are building, and we just found out that our architect (out of Fort Collins, CO) was one of the HGTV dream home designers. He does really mountainy homes. Exciting!!!

Kari said...

I pray that you newest project goes perfectly smooth and quick! At least is shouldn't disrupt your everyday living, right (in theory)?! Can't wait to see the results ... will it be done in July?