datestampUSEFriday, February 20, 2009

Utterly Giddy

Call me a smitten kitten - but oh my I am had! I was rummaging through the book section at a local discount store and found this little treasure. (Funny enough, I didn't buy it because it was damaged beyond repair - but I've already ordered it from Amazon.) It is the sweetest, simplest, and most beautifully illustrated picture book. The inside cover is red and white polka dot. RED AND WHITE POLKA DOT! How could I resist? And although I'm not familiar with the author Polly Dunbar, I am already a fan. This is not her first picture book. In fact, she was first published when she was only 16. Peek at her website for a visual and audible gourmet treat! I'm utterly giddy about this find and can't wait to follow Tilly on her adventures.

4 comments:

Cece Girl said...

So cute!

Kari said...

You have the best eye for finding magic :)

joolee said...

just checked this out of the library and i think i love it more than my daughter does!

Anna Marie said...

Joolee-
I am so hapy to hear! Isn't it so sweet? It was really reasonably priced on amazon (I can't quite remember how much) - but you may just have snatch one up!
Anna Marie