datestampUSEWednesday, February 4, 2009

Time Out with Baby J





Last week when I was busy in the kitchen making these, my little bosom buddy was right under my feet for most of the day. (And I mean literally right under my feet...check out photo number one of Josie on the kitchen floor.) This prompted me to grab my camera, leave behind the cupcake pops, and hold a little impromptu photo session utilizing the gorgeous afternoon light. This last photo is my absolute favorite. Can I just have a "Seriously So Blessed" moment and gush about how much I love being home with my babies? Priceless.

4 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Just gorgeous AMR. Thanks for posting your little gem.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are content.
I loved it also and felt so fortunate that I did. oxoxox

Hart Family said...

I love that little baby girl(eye candy). You are such a cute mom. Lucky kiddos.

Kari said...

That sweet girl needs a hug and a peck from Aunt Kari ... will you give her one?