datestampUSETuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you think it's a sign?



On January 1st of this year, I resolved to give Bryce a full year of no complaining about my car. (My '02 Suburban has been a good friend, but I'm growing tired of him:) Between house projects, a new garage, and some savings for a rainy day, I'm the first to admit it's not the right time .... BUT .... look what came in the mail addressed to ME. A gorgeous catalog with my current car-of-choice in full color for me to drool all over. Coincidence? Or...do you think it's a sign?

4 comments:

jmasay said...

It is totally a sign! I'll even come down to the Audi dealership with you to pick yours up : ) I love the Q7, also (Matt and I had an Audi when we first married).

Hart Family said...

You so deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was supposed to go to someone else. It is most definitely not a sign. Please recycle and never speak of it again ;-)

Kari said...

A definite sign .... I'm waiting for the Honda Pilot brochure to show up any day ;)