datestampUSEThursday, February 26, 2009

25 Main

For Valentines Day we took the kids to a hip little spot in St. George called 25 Main for a treat. The atmosphere was chic and inventive and the place was absolutely heaving with people - which leads me to believe it must be good for more than just a cupcake (the coconut cream was out of this world)! We will definitely stop in again. As one of our favorite weekend getaways, it's great to see St. George coming into its own with cool new stops, shops, and restaurants. Now we have more excuses than just the sunshine to head down for the weekend!

3 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Oh...I love this AMR! We are going to check it out in April when we go...love your posts! You are the embodiment of class and chic. xoxo

Kari said...

Another fun place to stop when we get to St. George :)

Jolley's said...

My sister lives in ther and it is favorite place to eat! So fun. I want the trees they painted on the wall in my bedroom and the frames in my hall with the girls artwork.
Lisa Jolley