datestampUSEWednesday, February 25, 2009

Further Evidence...

When Bryce was in London last month, he had a few hours to kill so he decided to take a street art tour of Shoreditch to snap a few photos. Its an amazing section of town (holds one of my favorite hidden cemeteries) and is home to original pieces by some of his favorites : Banksy, Shepard Fairey, Invader and many more.

Here's what he said about his impromptu excursion: " Its the kind of place where you can start wandering through back alleys, loading docks, and parking garages and stumble onto original art by some of the biggest names on the scene. I barely scratched the surface and hope to take another run on my next trip."


Street art isn't exactly my scene - but I could really appreciate its authenticity and edge in this collage of his personal photographs. He's always had an artistic aesthetic that is provocative and interesting and his point of view has certainly helped me shape my creative vision and broaden my artistic preferences. Further evidence...I married cool. Can you tell I like him a little?

1 comment:

Kari said...

I would venture to say you like him more than a little ;)