datestampUSEMonday, July 14, 2008

The California Finale





My last installment of the California pictures...we ended our stay in San Francisco and then up to Occidental, CA at Mark's (B's business partner) house. We had the OATV summer party in their backyard. All the children swam, we had a fabulously prepared BBQ (see previous post), and all though it was a bit of a gray day, we had an all around enjoyable afternoon. The next morning, we woke up early to drop off our rental van and hop on a plane back to home. It was quite the adventure...I think we logged over 20 hours of driving which is pretty remarkable taking into consideration we didn't even drive from UT to CA...it was quite the kick off to what so far has been a crazy, exciting, and busy summer.

-amr

2 comments:

Kami Su said...

I just have to say too, what great pictures you take. I am looking into getting a new camera for my birthday wanna share any camera tips or favs? For sure add us, we'd love to keep in touch with you and your family. Do you care if I add you too? I love the blog world and the connections we make through it.

Kari said...

Sounds to me like a wonderful trip from start to finish!!!