datestampUSEMonday, July 7, 2008

A Favorite

I couldn't believe this photo actually turned out somewhat as I planned. I was playing around with the shutter speed of my camera to create one of those ethereal shots similar to what the Anthropologie catalogs have done. I have been utterly fascinated with the reintroduction many photographers and bloggers are doing with vintage photos and polaroids (find one of my favorite little pola collections here.) This shot of Justin and Merci is my humble little contribution to the vintage photo phenomenon. (You know the internet is purely genius when a mama in SLC can participate in an actual phenomenon. At least, that's what I like to think. :)

-amr

1 comment:

Kari said...

It's gorgeous!! But then again you are an EXTREMELY talented photographer ;) I'm learning more about my camera in an online digital photography class right now so hopefully I'll get a better grasp on using my camera manually to get the effects I'm hoping for ... and composition!