datestampUSESunday, July 13, 2008

The Guillotine

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO MY FRIENDS WHO DO NOT CHECK MY BLOG!

OK OK, that may not be entirely true, but Jane might just die if she knew I posted this picture so lets keep it our little secret - he he. I will honor her, however silly this picture may be (taken at Warrick Castle on our trip to England last year), with a few kind words. Not many people get to say their next door neighbor is also one of their dearest friends. Jane is talented in so many ways - sewing, quilting, canning, cooking, shopping...she's quite the domestic goddess and she does it all with whit and charm while looking after her 4 children. You just might want to come and live on our street so you can share in our crazy neighborhood shenanigans.

Now onto sharing an amazing pizza she makes and I'm sure will one day become quite famous for : SPANAKOPIZZA

I promise you, you're going to want to make this pizza. Thanks, Jane.

-amr

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you worry...you're blog is my favorite!!! I do have to comment on the pizza, though. It looks amazing, but that is way too many ingredients for my pizza making skills. Pizza is my easy go-to dinner. That looks awfully complicated. :)

Anonymous said...

Where is Jane when you need her???I will be there in august give her a hint. xoxoxoxox

Kari said...

I know I've been lax in blog surfing ... I promise to be better ;) Just keep me out of the guillotine!!!