datestampUSEFriday, July 11, 2008

Inspiration

I am constantly looking out for design inspiration. I find that I am drawn to several different styles of home decor and the challenge is incorporating them in an eclectic, yet cohesive, yet personal way. I can't say enough how much I've enjoyed perusing this flickr set titled "rooms I *heart*". Not every room is a personal favorite, but there is much to appreciate and inspire in these photographs. Go ahead, click on and let the brainstorming begin...

-amr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do you find such great ideas? I can see why you like those rooms so much. With building, I am hoping to venture out in a new design array. Brian tends to be more Rocky Mtn. (as I have in the past.) Keep 'em coming!

Kari said...

Love when you link to such goodness ... which is always!! I SO WISH I had a designer's eye!!!!!